Wednesday, October 20, 2004

I'm Hungry

Went to the television preview thing with Glenn. There were about 100 other people there, much more than I had expected. We got to preview two shows.

The first was called Soulmates. The premise was a woman who runs into a guy that she evidently had a past with in a past life (if you believe in that stuff). The guy has a lot of secrets that he keeps from the woman and in the end, he leaves her but leaves a note which says he loves her but she shouldn't look for him. Anyways, it was a great idea but I don't know if it can become a series. Nevertheless I gave it a thumbs up.

The second was called City, a sitcom starring Valerie Harper, who plays a city manager. It had some funny spots but basically it was just another sitcom, nothing special, so I gave it a thumbs down.

There were door prizes (6 in all) and Glenn managed to win one of them. Lucky SOB.

Anyways, I also want to add that tonight, I had dinner at 6pm with Glenn. Then when the preview was over Glenn drove me home at around 10....and I was bored so I went to a restaurant near my place and ate a chicken steak. I came home and was MSN'ing with Tiff and my friend Sam when Albert calls me and says he's outside and wants to go grab a bite. Hmm, so we went to Knight & Day and I found out that Tuesdays is All You Can Eat Ribs....so I ate like three plates of ribs. Three meals in 7 hours, I rule.

No comments: