Thursday, October 07, 2004

I Love to Work!

I had a great night at work, even though it was in the boonies known as Coquitlam. It was pretty busy and as a result, there were times when the stress level was fairly high. However, I work much better in times of stress. There's all this money being passed around, and as a supervisor I have to make sure everything is paid (and taken away) correctly. I must admit that I ALMOST made a $500 mistake when a dealer miscounted the chips she was supposed to give out. But I caught it.

I'm beginning to like my job more and more now. Perhaps it's because I set that five-year goal of becoming the floor manager. Nevertheless, I love going to work (and no, it's not just because of that beautiful girl).

Tiff, I hope you feel better, as your last post was a bit sad. But I admit sometimes I like to just stare at the wall myself, and at times I almost want to cry. Keep your chin up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just have ONE question.

How come it says you're an anonymous guy and then about two inches away it says "Jason Feng"?