Friday, January 01, 2010

2010 Resolutions

1) EAT HEALTHIER

I went for a checkup and I'm more or less in good health except my cholesterol is a bit high, and my blood pressure is high normal (sometimes above normal). It will be tough to give up my favorite foods but I will cut down. Don't worry Keg, I'll still be a customer but I won't be coming for the Omega Cut as often as before.

2) DON'T TAKE MY WORK HOME

If I have a bad day at work, I usually end up having a bad day outside of work. I need to at least try to forget everything. Or if I need to vent, just vent and forget about it. Easier said than done?

3) BE MORE ORGANIZED

Be clean.

I'm working on my Bucket List for 2010-2011, a list of actual things I want to accomplish within the next year or two (or three). In the meantime, greetings to all.

No comments: