Saturday, May 03, 2008

Love Always

It was a love affair that started many, many years ago when I immigrated from Hong Kong in 1972 and was introduced to a game called hockey and a team called the Montreal Canadiens. It has been a great love that has gotten better with age. And even though the last few years my beloved Habs went through hard times, my love has never died. And, if it is actually possible, this year I fell in love with my Habs once again. It is true what they, to be a Habs fan is a religion. It was beautiful to hear the greatest fans in the world CHEER their goalie even after the fifth goal. This was because to almost everyone in that building, the last 6 months have been an amazing ride, and even though we fell short, we can believe again.

To Bob Gainey and Guy Carbonneau and Carey Price, thank you for a great season. Thank you for making me fall in love again.

Forever Proud

No comments: