Friday, May 09, 2008

Desperately Seeking Madonna

It seems implausible to think that in all of Madonna's amazing career, she has never had a concert in Vancouver. That will change on October 30 as she loses her Vancouver virginity at General Motors Place. Next to the ABBA reunion that will never occur, there is no one on this planet that I would want to see more.

So now the question is, how much is she worth? The tickets will range from $55 in the nosebleeds to $350 floor seats. IF I am able to, I can pretty much justify paying for the best seats. The problem will be if I am unable to get the great seats before they are sold out (and of course they will be sold out a few minutes after they go on sale May 24). So I can only hope that the stars are aligned and I manage to get tickets to see Her Madgesty. This is definitely a once-in-a-lifetime concert.

No comments: