Thursday, September 16, 2004

Thank You Fairy Godmother

It was a rather uneventful day at work in Coquitlam. I managed to get there just in time for my noon-start shift, and they even told me not to start until 12:15, so I got a little break beforehand (as it turned out I didn't finish until 8:15pm so no difference).

It was about 5 or so when during my pacing among my four tables (each supervisor usually has four tables to watch) when I began thinking/daydreaming about Anna for the 629th time (to tell you the truth, most of the day I was thinking/daydreaming about the said Anna), wondering what she's doing now, wondering how I can best approach my attempt to capture her heart. And then, as if my Fairy Godmother (if I had one) suddenly waved her wand, Anna walked out of the breakroom. I just had to laugh and shake my head. I smiled and said hi. I would do more but then my four tables would be at the mercy of all those players.

Luckily for me there were no disputes and problems, because I sure lost my concentration. But for a few brief hours of my life, I was content again.

No comments: