Thursday, September 16, 2004

Movie Nights

Two nights, two movies....
Last night (after work) I went to see Resident Evil: Apocalypse with my friend Albert. What a complete and utter waste of time. Don't waste your money, folks.

Tonight I went to see Hero with Jet Li and a bunch of famous Chinese actors. Much better. The story was a bit confusing but the setting, scenery and effects were amazing. Plus you got a really nice love story, which I am a sucker for. Not as sad as Titanic or The Notebook or Ghost, but it was nice nevertheless.

And now after a day off, it's back to the grind tomorrow. At last someone will be there. Then again, she might not if she's been sent to another location. Gee, I can't seem to stop thinking about her, does this mean I'm in......like?

2 comments:

jasonf said...

I am waiting for Ben to comment on the sentence "Tonight I went to see Hero with Jet Li and a bunch of famous Chinese actors". Yes, this is grammatically incorrect (unless Jet Li and a bunch of famous Chinese actors accompanied me to see this movie), so don't bother Ben....

Anonymous said...

Sorry, Tiffany, you're wrong. That's grammatically correct as the prepositional phrase could be modifying either the movie or Jason. However, "which I am a sucker for", occuring in the same paragraph should be "for which I am a sucker".

Owned.