Monday, September 13, 2004

Just Another Night (not)

"If at first you don't succeed...."

The night was too weird to properly put into perspective, and I am so tired...but I did promise a young lady (EMU POWER?) I would update my blog so here goes.

I was going to write a note to enclose with the rose but things were so rushed I didn't manage. It's silly because Anna doesn't really know if the rose is for her and who it's from. Anyways, she didn't really say much and actually put the rose into a little vase and put it on the breakroom table (does that mean anything). Then, when I came to work, I found out (through mixed messages) that Anna was going on holiday next week for 2 weeks on a cruise! Eeek! Two weeks without her? For no apparent reason the first few hours at work were stressful and my mind was not at work. Luckily there were no big problems that occurred.

Then I found out that Anna was going on a cruise NEXT YEAR. Meanwhile, the floor managers were conspiring together to set Anna and me up. One of them had asked Anna out for Vietnamese noodles after work (and was planning to suddenly change her plans so it would end up being just the two of us), but in the end, it wasn't meant to be. I am now at home updating my blog so for tonight, my quest is still ongoing.

However, I have not given up, but I do have to plan everything. I know that she knows I like her now (enough people have told her) so now the plan is to actually capture her heart, which will of course be difficult. But, to quote some of my favorite quotes:

No guts no glory
Live or die
It's better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all

Now I need some sleep.

No comments: