Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Life

I sit here typing away at my blog which I have more or less done faithfully for five years. I have Restaurant City running in the background. In about 3 hours I will be going to work and then coming home close to midnight. It seems that I've done this a lot in the last while.

I have met a wonderful girl and she means the world to me, but is there something I can do to make things even better? Five years from now will I be in the same position as I am now? Ten years? I know I should be following my dreams but the reality of life stops me from doing that. I could be out on a yacht or cruise ship or flying to exotic places but I haven't won the lottery (and perish the thought but I may never win). I could retire and drop everything but how do I survive the next 52 years?

Is this it?

No comments: