Thursday, August 13, 2009

Julie & Julia: Postscript

The main reason why I liked the movie so much was that it mirrored my life in many ways. I'd often thought about blogging professionally, but I've been thinking a lot about what I can write about. Unfortunately the life and times of a random guy in the universe probably won't turn into a blockbuster movie (and besides, Meryl Streep can't really play me). So perhaps I can ask for advice from my two or three fans. What can I start blogging about? Food blogging (at least with respect to cooking) is really tough to get into. Besides, I really can't cook and I don't plan to go through Julia Child's cookbook anytime soon. Perhaps some sort of an eating blog, where I can go to restaurants every day ($$$) or week? Entertainment or sports blog? Any ideas?

No comments: