Thursday, May 19, 2005

Review of the Sith

What a fun night at work before the movie! I was obviously so excited I was in a terribly good mood at work. I kept telling players "May the Force be with you" and whenever I won (unfortunately), I'd say "The Force is strong with me today". I even signed my cards "Anakin".

Oh the movie. There's nothing like a midnight show with crazy people everywhere, although this time the crowd was a bit more subdued. We cheered at certain parts. The best line came when Anakin just helped Palpatine kill Mace Windu. Anakin yelled something like "What have I done?" and somebody in the audience yelled (much louder) "You just became f*cking Darth Vader!". That was awesome.

Well back to reality. I have to get to bed early as I have a checkup at the doctor's office at 8:30am. Yuk. Be good everyone.

No comments: