Sunday, November 14, 2004

The Search is Over?

Could it be another passing phase, or could it be I've POSSIBLY found the woman of my dreams? And after all this time, can it be that it's not Anna after all?

Jolene is in many ways the opposite of Anna. I'm not saying she's a dumb blonde but I sense that Anna is more intelligent while Jolene is more beautiful. Anna is short, Jolene is tall. Anna is introverted, Jolene is extroverted. And yet I'm attracted to both.

Tonight, I was flirting a bit with Jolene (Anna left just as I started work) and surprisingly Jolene was flirting back. That of course doesn't mean much except that she at least doesn't find me impulsive. I was fortunate enough to spend every break with her.

The bad thing (or can it be good?) is that she's on holiday for two weeks starting Tuesday. She's not planning to go anywhere so it looks like she has a lot of free time to...say....go out with me. It's time to plan something like a movie on Friday. What's good in the theater these days?

No comments: