Saturday, November 06, 2004

Back on Blogger

Sorry everyone, I couldn't get into Blogger the last couple of days...but here I am. Nothing much has happened in the last few days, other than the fact that Tiff seems to be doing well in Greece. I was supposed to have to days off on Thursday and Friday, but yesterday they called me in for a 4pm shift. Oh well, money's money.

Looks like my favorite contestant Raj is gone from The Apprentice. Too bad the receptionist wouldn't go out with him...smooth guy to the end. Who's going to win now? I don't know and don't really care that much now. The show hasn't been as interesting as last year, I don't really see ANYBODY who's really capable of becoming The Apprentice.

OK, to finish off, a little quote I got off of a friend's page....cheers...

"Friends are like television. Some are like PBS and always asking for money. Others are like the news, with sad tales to tell everyday, some are like that one station with the foreign language; you don't understand a word of it but you listen and watch anyway. And then there are the ones like the commercials, always changes, ever-so-annoying and only seem to be there when you are bored. But every once in a while you meet someone who's like a really good movie of the week or that one tv show you hardly ever get to see anymore because you're so busy. My point is hold on to the friends that deserve ur love and the ones u care about. Since we don't have a remote control to mute someone or just change the channel, pick your friends CAREFULLY."

No comments: