Monday, December 28, 2009

Sherlock Holmes

The original plan after dimsum was for me and Amy to see Avatar. I'd thought that because it was Monday and it was after Christmas (and even Boxing Day) that Metropolis wouldn't be as busy and that there would be no problem seeing my favorite movie this year. Well I was wrong. It took us about 15 minutes just to find a parking spot, and by the time we reached the lineup to get tickets we were already thinking about a second choice. Lo and behold, tickets for Avatar were sold out so we went with Sherlock Holmes instead.

The movie was not exactly what I expected. The beginning was horribly slow and other than seeing Rachel McAdams I found the story rather boring. The action did pick up a bit in the second half but I guess I was too disappointed in missing Avatar than enjoying the movie. It wasn't bad but I guess it wasn't fabulous.

No comments: