Monday, December 21, 2009

Happy Holidays (Really)

From a lot of my past posts people think I really hate Christmas. This isn't true. I guess for me Christmas has always been a time for reflection and peace, as opposed to maniacal (is that a word?) shopping and craziness. Even though my family is not Christmas crazy, I still enjoy the holiday because it's when I try to think of all the good things that have happened to me. I'm in a wonderful relationship with a wonderful person. I have a good job, even if it is stressful at times. Life is good.

I have some goals that I would like to accomplish in 2010. Inspired by a friend's blog, I will be writing a future post with my Bucket List, things I would like to accomplish hopefully within the next year. But for now, even though it's still a few days away, I hope everybody who believes in the holiday has a Merry Christmas. And even for those that do not celebrate the holiday, I wish you and your family peace and joy.

No comments: