Saturday, January 26, 2008

What Holiday?

And so ends my mini-vacation of 4 days. I just got back from coffee (OK, it was actually a Chai Latte) at Starbucks with Lily. I hope she feels better (I won't get into that here). I've spent the last two nights talking with her. Last night we had dinner at Daimasu and then just drove around, first through Stanley Park and then at UBC. She's a good friend to have as we have very similar qualities. But alas, she's married. You know, she reminds me a lot about that girl I once really liked way back in the late 80's, a girl who now happens to be my dentist. And ironically I opened up a lot to Lily about that girl too.

OK, enough of the mush, back to the real world I shall go. I hope there isn't a lot of snow for my drive to work tomorrow.

No comments: