Thursday, August 12, 2004

Work First Fun Second

"Lead me on, tease me all night long" -- Lead Me On by Maxine Nightingale

Interesting night at work. I was supervising and whose table would I be supervising but the "mystery woman" (from now on she will be referred to as #1). It's a weird feeling; I'm attracted to her and yet my job is to be as strict and harsh as I can, because she was dealing roulette for the second night ever. She was making a lot of nervous mistakes, but what could I do but try to calm her down. The alternative was to bring out the whip (only figuratively of course) and be as mean to her as other supervisors may be, but that may kiss any chance I have of a possible relationship yadda yadda yadda. Otherwise it was a rather dull night at work. Now for some well-deserved sleep and then we'll see what the next day will bring. I'm sure Lily will call me for lunch in about four hours. Who needs sleep when the gorgeous one wants to have lunch?

No comments: