Monday, August 16, 2004

And Then There Was One

"Love is a Many Splendored Thing

First of all, I think it's time I referred to #1 as Anna, because that is her name, and although she is #1 in my mind, it's silly to hide her name just because I'm scared she'll find this blog. Anna, if somehow you are reading this, then so be it. Now you know you have caught my eye, I hope you will consider a date with me.

As for "The Kid", all feelings for her have disappeared, but I'm sure we can be friends.

Meanwhile, back to my daily/nightly report. It was a rather uneventful night at work but at least I got to see the beautiful one. I even managed to sneak a few smiles at her when our eyes happened to meet "across the crowded room". There's something mysterious yet attractive about her, whether it's her innocence and quietness or just her beauty, it was difficult to concentrate at work sometimes.

I have to try to get somebody to work for me Thursday so I can ask Anna out....and hopefully she says yes! Stay tuned.

No comments: