Sunday, August 29, 2004

All About the Benjamins

And so begins one of the toughest weeks of my life. After getting off of work at 11:45pm, my next shift begins at 10:30am on Sunday, followed by shifts of 3:30pm Monday, 4pm Tuesday, and graveyard shifts of 11:30pm Friday and 11pm Saturday, all in Coquitlam. This will majorly suck considering I don't have a car, but that's the consequences of being on the bottom rung of the supervisor ladder. That's OK, the money will be good.

I may or may not have time to frequently update my blog but I will try as much as possible (then again I wonder if anybody is actually reading my crap).

And in case anybody was wondering, Anna will also be working in Coquitlam throughout the week but I don't believe we have any overlapping shifts. Alas.....

No comments: