Thursday, October 08, 2009

Crap

Other than keeping up with IMPORTANT news, I'm finding it almost unnecessary to watch TV, especially all this crap from the so-called entertainment world. At least I don't watch 24-hour reports on Michael Jackson anymore. But now it's all about the Gosselin family. Why are they even in the celebrity category anyways? Is it because years ago they both agreed to exploit their kids for the love of money? I don't care who's having an affair. Both are at fault, and the attempt of the media (and TLC) to make HER look good isn't working. She is abusing her kids, not physically but in every other way possible. Please remove her face from the news. They can do a show called "Kate plus 0".

If I wasn't so tired I'd comment on Dave Letterman. Maybe tomorrow.

No comments: