Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Vegas: October 15

SHOW 8: Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum at Venetian

I knew I would have a good time if the first figure I see at the front was that of Marilyn Monroe. Unfortunately there wasn't an Audrey Hepburn figure or I would have been in heaven. I took pictures with Jenna Jameson, Angelina Jolie and Madonna (see you next week!). There were some quite realistic looking figures (and some not so realistic).

SHOW 9: Mac King Comedy Magic Show at Harrah's

Mac King was a popular magician years ago, and had appeared on the Tonight Show. He was from the old school of comedy and magic and his show was quite delightful. I commented to Joe that we'd had a lot of good luck with the cheaper shows.

SHOW 10: Mamma Mia! at Mandalay Bay (730pm)

Do I really need to review this one? I missed out on the show in June and I knew I couldn't do it again. Unfortunately we were in a bit of a rush and missed the end part where everybody got up to sing.

SHOW 11: Blue Man Group at Venetian (10pm)

We didn't realize Mamma Mia! would have taken so long but we had to rush to the Venetian to catch our next show. We were actually late by about 5 minutes but managed to get ourselves seated and not miss much. The Blue Man Group was a very interesting show, weird at times but overall very enjoyable. They are good at what they do.

No comments: