Friday, June 20, 2008

My Vegas Trip - Chapter 4: The Gambling

Normally if I were to blog about a trip to Vegas I would be writing a lot about bad beats in poker and bad players on Blackjack. This time I kept my gambling to a minimum, of which I am quite proud of. Sure I still lost but I managed to take some time to do OTHER things (seeing shows for example).

I came across some interesting new table games (Ultimate Texas Hold'Em, Crazy 4 Card Poker) which were a nice pastime. I'm going to go out on a limb and say that I would like to take a short 3 or 4-day trip to Vegas and NOT gamble at all. Joe and I have talked about taking such a trip and seeing how many shows we can catch.

All in all, this trip was wonderful. I did end up spending a lot of money, but at least it wasn't all on the tables. I can't wait to go back.

No comments: