Friday, February 16, 2007

ThankYou Mr. President

Thanks to President Bush, all Canadians wishing to fly to the States (as of January 21) had to get a Canadian passport. I haven't had one for 10 years because I've never needed one. But I needed one now, and yes, it was my fault for waiting so long but I figured that the lineups to get one wouldn't be as long one month after the deadline. Well I got to the "end of the line" at 8:33am this morning, and waited... and waited... I did not leave the Passport Office until 2:25pm. This was after I'd completed a 10:30pm-6:30am shift. I'm gonna be friggin' grumpy at work tonight.

Boy I can't wait to do this again in five years. No wonder nobody likes that Bush dude. Sorry Johnny, I really can't stand the guy.

1 comment:

johnnymc said...

It is one thing to be American yet that does not require one to embrace the beliefs of the current President; especially if he is not the person you voted for in the elections.

8)