Tuesday, December 20, 2005

More Presents

I had lunch with Michael yesterday. My original plan was to go to the mall afterwards so I could finish up my Christmas shopping. But he wanted to go play some hold'em so I decided to join him (supposedly for an hour or two). Well before I could blink an eye, we were both down. Five hours later I was in for $150. Michael had already left after he made a small comeback. I decided to be patient and eventually, after 7 hours of play, I ended up winning $155 overall. I won a couple of monster-sized pots. So TODAY, this morning, I'm going to go shopping, since I can buy a few more presents now.

1 comment:

Carlos Carpintero said...

Lucky guy. But watch out. ¡El que apuesta siempre termina perdiendo! It's better to buy a few less gifts rather than no one, isn't it?