Monday, March 14, 2011

Priorities

Even though right now I'm a difficult time, I guess it's part of my nature that I'm worried more about other people and events The devastation in Japan has almost made me forget that I have to look for a job in the short term. I guess that's the way I've been brought up, to think about others before thinking about yourself. Even closer to home I think I'm more worried about how the employees (OK, ex-employees) are rather than how I am. Shouldn't I be panicking now (is that how you spell panicking?). Stay calm I guess.

That being said, it's scary and sad watching the news regarding Japan. I know the country itself will eventually rebound but all these reports of tsunamis and nuclear explosions makes everybody nervous. And to think it happened so soon after the disaster in New Zealand. Who's next?

No comments: