Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Three Days Off From Work, So I Worked

The end of another "long" weekend for me, as I managed to put together three days off in a row this week. My schedule will be temporarily normal (unless things change, and they have at the drop of a hat) with afternoon shifts. This will give me more time to write for Mahalo, and I'm even considering working the "Go Team" shifts every morning at 7am. There are three 4-hour shifts every weekday (700-1100, 1100-1500, 1500-1900), in which we clean up or add to existing pages on Mahalo. I'm also writing some sports entries in the meantime. It's a lot of work which I've had to juggle with my "other" work but it's starting to pay off. My last page was on Vancouver Tourist Attractions, and I may end up writing about the attractions individually, as well as starting on some Vegas pages. What more can I ask for? I'm writing about Marie Osmond, the Montreal Canadiens, and Las Vegas. Life is good.

No comments: