Wednesday, January 17, 2007

My New Toy

I recently bought a new cellular phone, the Sony Ericsson Z710i, which features MP3 player, radio, and a 2.0 megapixel camera. Oh yeah, and I can talk on it too. It is compatible with the Sony M2 memory stick which means I now have an MP3 player with 1G of songs! Battery life is quite impressive: 9 hours of talk time and 15 days (!??!) of standby. So far I've only been successful at finding about 350 megs of worthy songs. I can probably keep the rest of the memory empty for photos and videos.

I love the new toy. Two nights ago at work when I was supervising, I spent every break closing my eyes and losing myself in my music, something I haven't done in a while. It's quite relaxing. I'm sure I'll wear out the battery quickly because I'm pretty sure playing music uses up more power than talking on the phone. Oh well, so be it.

No comments: