Sunday, December 17, 2006

48 Hours

This Tuesday is the Christmas Party at work. While normally I'd be waiting anxiously to get drunk and act silly around my staff, I'm worried this year; worried I'll do something silly. There are a lot of things I don't mind embarrassing myself to do, such as karaoke, dancing on tables, taking my shirt off, etc. But the one thing I'm scared to (and hope I don't) do is do something regrettable in front of Mel. Yes, we are just friends (and very good friends at that) and she knows how much I care for her. So hopefully I don't make a COMPLETE fool of myself. Maybe I just won't drink. And Mel, if you happen to be reading this (since I did give you the link), whatever happens happens. If at the end of this all we are just good friends, that's fine. But if somehow in all of this craziness in the world we end up together, than it was worth the journey. I'm crazy about you. And right now you probably don't feel the same way about me yet, but I'm here for you anytime. I hope you know that by now.

No comments: