Thursday, November 17, 2005

A Time to Work, A Time to Play





The party at the Capricorn was wonderful. Well, it was just people drinking but why not? I was given various types of shooters that I drank without really realizing what was in it. Wow, good stuff. It was a great time and of course now I'm feeling the after effects. Well it was worth it.

And now, it is time to begin the next stage of my life, one with more seriousness. I have a lot of apprehension and dread over my position. It's not really the work itself. I know that will be challenging but I'm confident I can do well. It's getting respect from coworkers and to be taken seriously that scares me. The guy who jokes around, is SOOO nice (as everybody says) and dresses in drag on Hallowe'en, can be be a successful floor manager? Time will tell. At least I know that I have a lot of wonderful friends to guide me... Syama, Vandy, Kity.... they mean so much to me.

No comments: