Friday, November 25, 2005

The Boss is Back

I was trained from Tuesday to Thursday for daytime managing. It was overwhelming at first, as I had to know (and remember) a lot of things. Of course I was slow at first but hopefully that will change quickly. By the third day the manager on duty pretty much let me run the show and I think I did relatively well. Perhaps I could have left some tables closed as it wasn't that busy. Every day will be different depending on how many players show up and what they play.

My first official shift has been changed from December 31....to this Sunday! I am required for a relief shift from 4:30pm-12:30am. This is intimidating because they haven't even trained me for night duties yet, so it will be a challenge. But I must show them I am capable.

I hope everyone is well. Happy Thanksgiving to Johnny and my American friends. Hello to Tiff, Sam, and whoever reads this.

1 comment:

johnnymc said...

Success is priceless.

Go Jay Go!