Saturday, June 11, 2005

The Sixth Day

There I was Friday night at Metrotown on my days off, thinking about catching Mr. and Mrs. Smith, but it was sold out. So I decided to go shopping and see if I could find a suit or jacket. I fouhd nothing so I was on my way home (shortly after 8). Then on the Skytrain I got a call from work to see if I could come in (on my day off) and work some overtime, because it was really short at work. Well since I really had nothing to do anyways I ended up working a SIXTH day at work, but I'll be paid pretty well. No complaints.

I have an interview on Thursday (12pm) for one of the floor manager positions, so I can only get ready and hope for the best. I'll spend the next few days brushing up on procedures and anything that I can find helpful, like preparing for certain interview questions. Wish me luck.

No comments: