Monday, March 14, 2005

BITCH Part 2

It looks like I get a dealing shift at the Holiday Inn tonight. I don't know about Tuesday and Wednesday (last week I was sent to Richmond for those wonderful roulette shifts). I must admit things are great at work now, although a couple of the dealers piss me off now and then. Believe it or not, one of them is Jolene. She's turned into a lazy dealer with attitude. She has the nerve to question me when I say one of her payouts is wrong. Granted, every once in a while I do a calculation incorrectly, but that's as rare as seeing Bobby Fischer in the United States. I considered writing her up last night.

Meanwhile I've been playing on Empire Poker for the last two hours, just getting nothing. I'm down about $20 just passing the time until I have to get ready for work.

No comments: