Friday, July 16, 2010

Where Am I?

I haven't updated my blog too much as of late, and for that I apologize. The life and times of this random guy in the universe has been busy and even a bit stressful as of late. I won't go into detail as it is out of my place to talk about certain things but suffice to say that perhaps I haven't been the same. I still try to turn everything off when I go to work but of course at work things can be unpredictable. But then again every so often Dancing Queen or some song from the 80's comes on and I feel good again. My daily wish is that everybody at least has a good time there, and both the staff and players are happy. Last week when I went to karaoke with my good friends, it was a great release. It's my guilty pleasure and yes, I'll sing anytime (too bad I didn't get a chance tonight....). Maybe an hourly song by the floor manager.... hee hee... so anyways, I'm still here.

No comments: