Thursday, August 14, 2008

Night Shifting

I ended up my work week with another rare night shift. This time I got to work with Wayne for I believe the first time since we moved to Fraser Downs. It was a relatively easy night, although I ended up having to hand out overtime. But with our staff shortages there was no choice. It's not like I could go to a table and say we have to close it.

Anyways now I get to relax for all of two days before going back to work at 4am on Saturday. Two more weeks of little sleep and finally I should be back to normal.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These Olympics are quite something this year am I right?

For starters the Chinese seem prone to conquerer the world outside of the Olympics and are trying hard to do so within it as well.

We shall see! I am proud of the job they have done presenting this to the world.

Now of Canada can only...