Saturday, December 08, 2007

Coincidence

About three weeks ago I bought myself a Garmin nuvi350 GPS for my car, so I wouldn't get lost during my long trips to Cloverdale. Even though I'd easily memorized my trip, I always brought my GPS on my trip, if only to hear the sexy female voice announcing my turns. So this morning in my haste to leave for work, I didn't bring my GPS. I was already starting my car when I realized my mistake, so I thought, well, it's not like I don't know how to get to work. So I was on my way. Unbeknownst to me, this one day (after three weeks) there was some major accident on the Port Mann Bridge, which I must cross in order to get to work. As a result, traffic was diverted. As a result I started driving on some highway that I was not familiar with. Suffice to say, at 3:30 in the morning, I was easily lost. I managed to make my way to a city and called my shift manager who guided me to work. What are the odds, this one day I don't have my GPS?

No comments: