Friday, November 24, 2006

SSDD

Another week has ended. Work is work. It's been a bit of a challenge this week, as I've had to deal with a number of sick calls at work. But it's all part of the job. I've learned to deal with situations as they arise. If these people want to call in sick, then I could really care less. If they don't give a shit about their job then so be it. I'm trying to do my job too.

Meanwhile, I've been losing sleep because maybe, just maybe, after all these years, I've found "her". It's so weird, I've been so used to failure I'm actually scared of success. I just don't want to screw things up for the 8724th time.

2 comments:

johnnymc said...

What has a man to live for if not love...

I know I'll get married before Paul, Chris is getting married in 3 weeks, if you beat me to the alter I'll kill you. :)

jasonf said...

Depends. Is there a potential Mrs. johnnymc at the moment?