Thursday, August 10, 2006

Bad Drivers

Who the f*ck scratched the front of my car? It's a barely noticeable little nick on the fender, probably caused by some bad driver who backed into me. It is theoretically possible that I bumped into something myself but I don't think so. Oh well, it was bound to happen. A little Vivid Blue Pearl paint will get it back to new. Just have to make sure it's the right blue.

I'm picking up Lily in about 2 hours and off we go to see Phantom. I can't wait.

And by the way, here's my usual "I had a wonderful night at work" post. Even Rosey (my shift manager that night) was saying I'm doing well now, and mentioned I'm quite meticulous in my work. That must be a good friend.

I'm back to supervising tomorrow night and then I'm assuming it's closing shifts for a while since one of the managers will be working the PNE.

No comments: