Thursday, May 18, 2006

Who Reads This?

There's so much I want to say on this blog but I've worried that the wrong people will read this and then I will get myself into trouble. There is so much going on at work and I know if I say the wrong thing then all hell will break loose. I know many of my "non-work" friends read this and to them I say hi. Thanks for keeping up with my so-called life. I don't believe anybody at work reads this blog but with the Internet who knows. I've suspected that somehow, some way, there are people who read this. Well even if that were true, so be it. There is something I want to write and it's quite obvious who I'm writing about. But it's time I got something off my chest.

How do you know when you're truly in love? Can you still be in love even if the other person does not reciprocate the feeling? And even if you know that she is not interested in you, do you simply give up? At what point can you truly say, "I surrender"?

I haven't felt this way about someone in a long time. True, there have been people that I thought I was in love with, but those quickly faded away. But there is something special about . I know she is not interested in me right now. Part of me knows that she is not interested in a serious relationship right now with anyone. But it's more than that lately. My intuition, my sixth sense, my feeling is that there is something more to her avoidance of me lately. Is there something --or dare I say, some one-- else? I wish I could get through to her. At some point I know I have to, for my own sake.

So Jack, if somehow you are reading this, please talk to me. Put me at peace at least.

No comments: