Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Work Work and More Work

I guess it's been a whole week since I last posted, and for that I apologize. But the 7 days have been rather uneventful. Work is routine but still interesting. All I can do is wait until the next promotions and hope for the best. But at least I'm on the good side with management. Now if only I can get through the interview.

As stupid as it sounds, I've felt a lot more confident about myself... after getting a new haircut. It seems so weird that I've become the so-called best dressed supervisor at work. A lot of customers are coming up to me mentioning that I'm one of the only supervisors that seems to care about the way I look. And everybody says my new haircut makes me look younger. And to think for ten years all I did was put some gel in my hands and rub it in my hair...30 seconds done. Now it takes me five or ten minutes. Now I know what being metrosexual means. Next thing you know I'll be getting manicures and pedicures...not...

No comments: