Friday, April 08, 2005

I WANT FOOD

Had lunch with Lily, came home to watch some golf and then went out for dinner.... with Lily. Actually we went shopping downtown for awhile first. I tried out a few colognes for work and the lady behind the counter said something to Lily like "Your husband will like this one" while looking at me...ewwww. Actually not ewww. I'm not going to be stupid and say I never dreamed I'd be married to her. But I digress.

Anyways, we went to Boston Pizza for dinner, when I had my favorite Curried Chicken Penne. Then I went home for about 20 minutes when Michael called.... and asked if I wanted to go for a bite to eat. Who am I to refuse food? So I went for dinner (again)at Gigi's. I had a few slices of pizza and some spaghetti. I'm such a pig.

My stomach's bloated now. But I'm happy.

No comments: